Already one day has detached itself from all the rest up ahead.
It has my photograph in its soft pocket.
It wants to carry my breath into the past in its bag of wind.
I write poems to unite myself, to do penance and disappear
Through the upper-right-hand corner of things, to say grace.
-Charles Wright, "Reunion"
- sixzerroseconds reblogged this from ahuntersheart
- youpickupallthepins likes this
- itgivesitthew likes this
- astrangersstory likes this
- word-digest likes this
- midnightfigs reblogged this from ahuntersheart
- iwriteyourname likes this
- bootspur reblogged this from ahuntersheart
- bootspur likes this
- experimentaltimeorder likes this
- ahuntersheart posted this